This webinar is in partnership with the Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS).
Assay and device validation and verification is important for quality control and tested by UKAS assessors under ISO15189 as part of a laboratory assessment. This webinar aims to support staff in clinical laboratories to improve their service and achieve accreditation, providing real-world examples of best practice in assay and device validation across cellular pathology, molecular and serology.
The webinar will cover:
- Requirements of the ISO 15189 standard and UKAS assessor
- Difference between validation and verification
- Validating and verifying assays (including performance characteristics, limit of detection and other parameters)
- Validating and verifying new devices and current devices following service or recalibration
A recording of the webinar will be made available from Friday 22nd November for up to 4 weeks. If you are unable to join the live webinar you will still have access to the recording however, the live Q&A function will not be available. In order to have access to the recording you will have to register to the webinar.
Who it is suitable for:
This is a must attend webinar for Laboratory Managers, Quality Managers and Biomedical Scientists. It will also be beneficial for those working in assay manufacturing environments or those with regular exposure to clinical diagnostic assays.
Twitter - #ADVV19
- Tweets will appear here soon
Speakers to be announced shortly
All useful, and relevant
The speakers were good, and the sound quality was good
Speakers delivered focused and informative talks